With the advent of monsoons, it is time you begin giving careful consideration to your hair. Dispose of those costly, chemical drained hair care products, and make proper acquaintance with natural remedies. There’s nothing more benefitting than what nature brings to the table in terms of hair fall treatments.
Our hair is comprised of a protein called keratin that is produced in hair follicles. As follicles create new hair cells, old cells are pushed out through the surface of the skin at the rate of six inches in a year. The hair that you can see is really a string of dead keratin cells.
Fact about Hair Fall that everyone should know
A fascinating reality is that adults have around 100,000 to 150,000 hair strands and lose up to 100 of them a day, which is considered normal. Along these lines, finding a couple of stray hair strands on your hairbrush is not a matter of concern as it is exaggerated by media and hair care manufacturers.
At first, hair loss was seen as an indication of ageing; however in the urban situation with everybody driving a tumultuous lifestyle, it has turned into the cause behind stress for some. There are different causes for hair loss, extending from pharmaceuticals, hormonal imbalances, diet routine and work stress.
Experience the Magical Power of Nature in preventing hair loss
As a propensity, we all search for instant solutions for hair loss expecting speedy results in spite of monitoring its numerous destructive outcomes. Going natural is the best answer for hair loss or hair fall issues, since it doesn’t have any side effect and reactions. Moreover, its outcomes are enduring and lasting.
Here’s bringing you simple and successful home solutions for hair loss. The vast majority of the ingredients for hair loss treatment are accessible in your own kitchen cabinet!
1. Onion Juice
This natural remedy is viewed as one of best and most established ones. The explanation for this is that it contains sulfur that supports collagen generation in the tissues and aides in the re-development of hair. Try not to give its strong odor a chance to keep you afar from utilizing it, because it fades off soon after a rinse.
How to make onion juice hair loss treatment
- Cut a couple of onions and squeeze out its juice – either grind, grate or smash them.)
- Apply it on your scalp and massage it for a few minutes.
- Leave it on for an hour to allow it to work its wonders. If you are pressed for time, leave it on for at least 15 minutes.
- Wash it off with a mellow shampoo or our homemade citrus-honey shampoo.
Onions add flavor to your foods as well as stimulates hair growth successfully and why? It is because onion juice contains sulfur that supports collagen tissue production. These tissues help in boosting the re-growth of your hair. You will need red onions for this, but shallots would also work.
An Alternate Effective strategy to use onion for hair growth
If you wish to evade the pain of tears and disturbance onions can cause to your eyes because of the grinding to release its juice, you can utilize onions in another way as an effective hair growth treatment.
Here are Directions to follow:
- Take 4-5 onions and chop them.
- Add the chopped onions to a liter of water and boil it.
- Give it a chance to bubble for 5-10 minutes.
- Turn off the gas and let the water cool down.
- Once the liquid cools down, strain and utilize the water to wash your hair.
If you can stand the scent, leave the hair washed with onion water for at least an hour before you use a mild shampoo to wash it off.
Onion juice helps in hair re-growth as well as loans your hair that fantastic sheen.
2. Coconut Milk
According to experts, the best solution for natural hair growth is the utilization of coconut milk because it is rich in iron, potassium and vital fats.
The natural cure requires coconut milk squeezed out from a freshly plucked coconut (never use packaged coconut milk for this remedy – always use fresh coconut milk from a new coconut).
How to make coconut milk hair growth solution
- Take coconut milk from a fresh coconut.
- Add lemon juice of a lemon.
- Add 4 drops of vital lavender oil.
- Blend it all and apply it on your scalp.
- Leave it on for 4-5 hours.
- Rinse it off with normal water.
3. Apple Cider Vinegar
This vinegar tenderly scrubs away dead skin cells from the scalp and maintains the pH balance of the hair to quicken hair growth.
How to make apple cider vinegar solution for hair growth
- Begin by blending 75ml of apple cider vinegar with a liter of water
- For a smaller container and occasional use, add 15 ml of the apple cider vinegar with some lukewarm water.
- Use this mixture as the final rinse subsequent to washing your hair.
This mixture will give your hair an additional shine, and support hair re-growth.
This home remedy is utilized worldwide for brisk and natural hair growth. As we probably are aware, eggs contain elevated amounts of proteins which help in stimulating the growth of hair. It is likewise rich in phosphorous, sulfur, selenium, and iodine, iron and zinc.
How to prepare the egg mask for hair growth
- Separate one egg white in a dish.
- Add a teaspoon of olive oil to it – you can substitute olive oil with lavender oil or grape seed oil.
- Add honey to the mixture.
- Make a thick paste and apply it over your hair and scalp.
- Leave it on for around 20 minutes.
- Use a mild shampoo to wash it off and normal water to rinse it.
Hair is basically comprised of protein. There is no preferred approach to stimulate hair growth than to feed it with additional protein. In all certainty, one of the best proteins is egg white.
How to made egg white rub for hair growth
- Take a couple of eggs and separate the whites from the yolks into a bowl.
- Rub the egg white on your scalp.
- Give it a chance to work on your hair for 60 minutes – preferably, cover your head with a shower cap.
- After an hour, wash it off with a gentle shampoo and rinse with normal water.
Egg masks do not only encourage hair growth, but give it that additional spark and sheen quality.
5. Fenugreek (Methi)
This herb is an age-old natural solution for hair re-growth issues. It contains nicotinic acid and proteins and protein-enriched diets have been known to incite hair re-growth.
How to make fenugreek based solution for hair growth
- Add a tablespoon of fenugreek with water in a food processor.
- Blend until a smooth consistency is achieved.
- Add a little coconut oil to the mixture.
- Apply it on your hair and scalp.
- Leave it on for 60 minutes.
- Wash it off with a mellow shampoo.
This fenugreek mixture not only helps in hair re-growth, but protects the natural hair color, leaving it soft and shiny.
6. Green Tea
Now you have the ideal answer for those Green Tea bags that you have been discarding after use. Green tea, as you most likely are aware, is super rich in antioxidants or cancer prevention agents that aide in boosting hair growth and preventing hair loss.
Directions to use Green tea for hair growth
- Remove contents from the used Green tea bags.
- Apply it, when still warm, over your scalp.
- Leave it for 60 minutes.
- Wash it off with normal water.
7. Amla (Indian Gooseberry)
This otherworldly natural product is a powerhouse of supplements and nutrients. It is rich in Vitamin C that intensifies hair re-growth.
How to make amla based solution for hair growth
- Blend 2 teaspoons of amla powder or squeeze an equivalent measure of amla juice.
- Squeeze out 2 teaspoons of lemon juice and add it to the amla juice.
- Gently rub the blend on your scalp and hair.
- Leave it on until it dries out.
- Wash it off with lukewarm water.
It prevents hair graying and keeps your hair color and health intact.
8. Potato Juice
Yet another vegetable that helps your hair grow healthy and strong. No, we are not in a vegetable juice shop nor are we cooking food in your kitchen, but such vegetables truly do wonders to incite hair re-growth. Alongside onions, you can utilize potatoes to prevent hair loss and encourage growth of hair. Fact is, potato juice is known to cure “alopecia” or spot baldness, wherein the immune system erroneously attacks your hair follicles at some areas of the head. Potatoes are rich in specific vitamins like vitamins A, B and C.
When your body does not have these vitamins, your hair gets dry and fragile. In this way, you should have such foods that are rich in hair re-growth stimulants and vitamins. Utilizing potato juice on your hair directly is advantageous.
How to make potato juice solution for hair re-growth
- Grind 3-4 potatoes and press out the juice.
- Massage your scalp with this juice for no less than 15 minutes.
- Let the juice dry out.
- Rinse it off with water.
If your hair is exceptionally dry, rather than utilizing only the potato juice, you can use our homemade potato hair mask for hair growth.
For the potato hair mask, you will require:
- Mash and squeeze out the juice from 3 potatoes.
- Add an egg yolk and a tablespoon of honey to this juice.
- Blend well to create the potato hair mask.
- Apply it on your scalp and leave for 30 minutes.
- Wash it off with mellow shampoo and rinse with water.
The honey and egg yolk add a decent measure of moisture to the potato juice, which is helpful to combat and treat dry hair. This hair mask helps in re-growth of hair quicker.
9. Ayurvedic Herbs
Amla, Reetha and Shikakai are potent Ayurveda herbs for long and strong hair. Amla or Indian gooseberry is perceived as the powerhouse of vitamin C and cell reinforcements. Besides, it helps promote collagen and furthermore battles off free radicals, while advancing hair re-growth and protecting pigmentation of your hair.
For better results, you can use our Homemade Amla-Reetha-Shikakai Shampoo after using our amla based solution for hair growth as mentioned in point #7 to help your hair grow faster, making it long, strong and lustrous.
Caution: Try not to rub the homemade shampoo as you do when utilizing a general shampoo. This will cause hair breakage as the hair strands become hard when they interact with the homemade liquid shampoo.
The correct approach to utilizing our Homemade Ayurveda Herbal Shampoo is to;
- Apply it all over your wet hair, gently, and let the hair absorb it for around 5-10 minutes.
- After 5 minutes, rinse it off with lukewarm water and apply a good herbal conditioner.
- Be careful not to allow the mixture to enter your eyes.
This customized natural shampoo will evacuate all the oil and dirt from your scalp and hair, giving you healthier and shinier hair with volume. Utilize this Ayurveda herbal blend for 2 months for good results. You will love the pace at which your hair grows beautifully.
Our Super Tip of the Day for Hair Growth
Aside from utilizing one or all of the aforementioned natural solutions for hair re-growth, you can do this, frequently – massage your scalp and rub your hair with some nutritious oil once a week.
- Warm Almond Oil, Coconut Oil and Olive Oil
- Tenderly massage the mixture onto your scalp using circular movements.
- Leave the oil overnight on your hair.
- Wash it off next morning using a mild shampoo and rinse using lukewarm water.
If you are pressed with time, do not want to, or cannot follow the aforementioned tip, follow this other super tip to stimulate hair growth.
- Plunge a towel in boiling water. Be careful not to burn your hands.
- Squeeze out the excess water.
- Wrap the towel around your oiled hair.
- Leave it that way for 15 minutes.
- Wash your hair with mellow shampoo and conditioner.
Warm towel treatment helps the oil to penetrate profoundly into hair follicles, which hydrates and feeds your hair roots with nourishment and makes your hair long, thick, strong, and healthy, naturally.