Most of us have been in the situation that water gets trapped in one ear or even both ears. This is a very common thing coming to our daily lives. In this kind of situation, have you wondered what kind of method will help you get rid of water in your ear quickly? If you have, this article is made to answer that question of yours.
Getting Rid of Water in Ear Infographic
The first suggestion for you is the olive oil. If you apply this natural olive oil method then you will not only succeed in removing trapped water in your ear completely but also reduce the possibility of inflammation for your ear at the same time thank to antiseptic properties of olive oil. How to get these two effective results? These detailed steps as following will show you the way to make it.
- The first step: Warm up the natural olive oil just a little bit in order to avoid hurting your ear
- The second step: Put the warm olive oil in a dropper
- The third step: Put some drops of olive oil into the affected ear (from 2 to 3 drops are enough)
- The third step: Wait for about 10 minutes for the oil to settle down.
- The final step: Turn your head sideways and then the trapped water in the ear will be removed. To get rid of the excess water or fluid, use a cotton bud gently.
Normally, yawn is related to tiredness or be in shortage of sleep which are not a positive thing. However, in this case yawn turns out to be an effective way for you to get water out of the ear. Why can yawn make it? It is because yawn itself is able to get rid of the pressure built inside the ear when the water and fluid get trapped in the ear. Therefore, when we release the tension, water in the ear will be removed effectively. What if you are not likely to yawn? Just pretend or imitate the yawn can also create the effective result. In addition, it is an interesting fact yawn can be copied after your looking at a person who is yawning.
It is salt that is just right from your kitchen is all you need to get rid of water trapped in your ear. Salt is well known for its ability of absorbing water and moisture. In addition, heat is also an effective solution for the ear with trapped water as well as removes uncomfortable feelings due to this ear matter. So what if we combine these two factors to create our better effective method? This is our special steps for you as following:
- Warm up the salt inside the microwave. Perhaps from 3 to 4 relatively big spoons are enough.
- Put the warm salt in a clean cloth and wrap it up neatly
- Put the cloth with warm salt inside on the opening of the affected ear from about 3 to 4 minutes
After applying these step mentioned above to find the amazing result.
It is the fact that when you begin to gnaw on something, your jawbones will automatically move around which is able to remove the fluid and water out of the ear. To get the best result, you ought to chew with your head tilted towards the side of the affected ear. You can keep chewing for a while until you start feeling the wanted result.
Typically and especially, steam is one of the most effective methods for various matters of the body including water trapped in the ear. Thanks to its ability of aiding the Eustachian tube in becoming open, steam itself can successfully get rid of the water inside the ear. Below is our detail guide for you.
- The first step: Prepare a large and clean cloth or a clean towel
- The second step: Put hot water in a cleaning bowl.
- The third step: Cover your head with the towel to inhale the steam slowly from about 5 to 10 minutes.
- The final step: Tilt the head to the side of affected ear for the water to come out
These treatments mentioned above are selected and proven to be effective. If in the case that these home remedies do not work, you need to ask for professional advices from your doctors as soon as possible in order to remove the discomfort as well as the water trapped in your ear.