In this article, we will learn how to create amla-reetha-shikakai shampoo at home using the following mentioned easy-to-follow steps :-
- 100 gram Amla or Indian gooseberry
- 100 gram Reetha
- 100 gram Shikakai
- 2 liters water
- Soak amla, reetha and shikakai in water overnight.
- In the morning, heat up the blend until the water reduces to half the quantity.
- Let it cool down.
- Once the blend cools, use your hands to crush the boiled herbs in the same water itself.
- Strain the crushed mixture and store it in a glass container