You deserve a life free from all forms of infections. Are you worried about yeast infection? We have the answer presented below. Enjoy.
1. Grape Fruit Seed Extract
The extract of this seed has antifungal properties which it uses to fight the growth of yeast. We can assure you that you will get desired relief using this sure home remedy.
- You will need two cups of mineral water. Add 5 – 10 drops of grape fruit extract to it and mix it properly until it dissolves into the water. Dip a clean cotton ball into the solution and apply on the affected parts of the body. Repeat about 2-3 times in a week.
You might also like to read :-
2. Aloe Vera
HealthPrash cannot do without including this king of home remedies in the list. It is a potent cure for yeast infection.
- Simply mix the aloe Vera juice in water and drink the solution. Make it a habit every day of the week. You see the results you desired.
Honey has the properties to cure yeast infection; further, it contains bacteria that help in fighting yeast infections.
- Spread honey on the affected part on your body and leave for about three hours before you rinse it off. Repeat until you are satisfied with the results on your skin.
This is yet another natural herb that you can depend upon to receive cure from yeast. It has anti-inflammatory properties that will help kill the yeast afflicting your skin.
- Put some rosemary leaves in a cup and let it boil for about 10 minutes. Allow it to cool and then strain it. Dip a cotton ball into the mixture and apply it to the affected parts on your body. Do this at least 4 times in a day.
5. Baking Soda
You can be rest assured that in baking soda, you have a wonderful yeast killer. It is an excellent means of taking care of issues relating to yeast on your skin.
- Get a glass of water and mix half tablespoon of baking soda in it. Drink the solution on an empty stomach. Repeat the process for about two weeks; you will get results.
6. Salt Bath
HealthPrash can assure you that you have a ready solution in this item that is common in every home. We advice that you should not use commercial salt, it will be counterproductive.
- Pour warm water into a bath and add salt into the bath. Soak yourself in it for about 15 minutes before getting out of your bath.
7. Basil Leaves
Yet another effective natural herb for the cure of yeast is basil.
- Get 3 and half cup of water and heat it to boiling point; allow it to boil for a few minutes. Next, let it cool down before you add 1 and ¼ tablespoon of basil. Mix together and apply it on the affected areas on your body. Repeat it on a daily basis.
8. Oil of Oregano
This oil has the capacity to heal as well as fight the infection of yeast on your skin. It has antifungal components that will help boost your immune system.
- Dilute little oregano oil in olive oil. Apply to the affected parts on your body. Do it twice in a day. Repeat daily until you get desired results.
Calendula is also one of the sure bets that you can look up to get relief from yeast infection.
- Crush two or three calendula leaves gently. Apply it over the yeast infected areas. Repeat the process twice on a daily basis. You can use the ointment or lotion. You can as well take the tea. The caution here is that pregnant women cannot take the tea.
10. Tea Tree Oil
HealthPrash can confirm that another effective remedy for the treatment of yeast can be gotten through tea tree oil.
- Dilute the tea oil in water. Apply the mixture directly over the affected parts of your body. Repeat on a daily basis until you achieve desired results.
11. Boric Acid
This is a chemical substance that has antifungal and mild antiseptic properties-we trust that it will win the battle against yeast infection on the skin.
- Get a solution of boric acid and water. Apply it on the infected parts of your skin and allow it to dry. Then rinse it off with water. Repeat for two weeks. Results will follow.
It is also an effective means to put yeast infection under check. It is one of the simplest home remedies to cure yeast infection.
- Drink the unsweetened cranberries as many times as possible in a day. You can get the tablets and take two tablets in a day.
Garlic has been in use for several years. It is one of the famous home remedies for treatment of issues affecting the skin. It is highly effective in the cure of yeast.
- Mash some garlic cloves to get a paste. Apply this paste on the infected areas of the skin. Wait for some minutes before you rinse it off. Repeat twice a day every day until results are achieved.
14. Coconut Oil
Coconut oil has great healing properties which you can rely upon to relieve you of issues that has to do with yeast infection. It will sure win the battle if you give it a trial.
- Simply get hold of coconut oil and use it to massage the yeast infected areas on your skin. Do this three times in a day and repeat every other day until you achieve desired results.
This is the last on the list of our remedies put up for considerations. It is very potent as well. HealthPrash can confirm that this method will produce desired results.
- Apply yogurt to the yeast infected area on your body and leave it for 20-30 minutes for desired effects. Then rinse off. We advise that you use this method at night when you are going to bed for better results.
Yeast infection should pose no problems if any of the tips advised here are followed.