Overweight means having a lot of fat to muscle ratio than normal; it gives negative results to health. And since centuries, Ayurvedic herbs and yoga are the most ideal routes for weight loss.
Individuals are viewed as overweight or obese when their BMI or Body Mass Index surpasses 30 kg/m2 and surpasses from obese category. The consequence of obesity and overweight increases the risk of numerous sicknesses including diabetes, cardiovascular and heart disorders, and osteoarthritis.
Obesity and overweight is a condition demonstrated by unwanted or excess fat deposits in fat tissues of the body. It has turned into the most widely recognized and risky ailments at a global scale, where food supplies are copious and ways of life are sedentary or sluggish. Hence, today we are picking the topic about obesity or overweight and how to follow natural remedies to combat it.
The primary driver of weight is poor diet, and the inability to follow an active lifestyle. That said it is also about how much energy we intake and expend. This is characterized as lopsidedness of energy intake and energy expended.
So, what causes Obesity and Overweight?
The primary driver is over-eating, improper diet routine and customary (apathetic) way of life. Furthermore, at times, it is influenced by different causes, which are;
- Genetic or Hereditary based diseases.
- Over the top intake of rich fat-enriched foods.
- Hormonal Imbalance.
- Excess intake of liquor.
- Lack of rest or insomnia issues.
- Metabolic, gastric and stomach issues.
- Poor diet.
- Anxiety, Stress and Depression.
- Absence of activities and physical exercises.
- Sluggishness or sedentary way of life.
- Medical related diseases.
- Inordinate energy food intake and absence of physical movement.
These are the most common reasons for overweight and obesity. Hence, today, we are sharing ways that might hopefully help those struggling with this ailment, but don’t know how.
There are various treatments for obesity using various natural home remedies without the fear of side effects.
What we learnt, by discussing with experts and those who have suffered obesity and have managed to combat it successfully, is that one of the best treatments of overweight and obesity is by introducing low-calorie, low-carbohydrate, and low-fat diet and physical activity into your daily routine. With that as a good start, let’s now jump-start at how one can fight obesity and experience healthy weight loss quicker, using natural methods.
- Read about 23 Ayurveda Tips that are Simple to Follow for Healthy Weight Loss
- Weight Loss Causes and Treatments in Hindi
1. Lemon Juice
Lemon juice is one of the best home solutions for battling obesity and overweight. It enhances absorption and helps in detoxification. Healthy absorption is a key pre-imperative for weight loss as it helps your body get the supplements required to dissolve stubborn fat deposits. Besides, it expels toxins from your body that slow down your digestive system, helping to regulate healthy bowel movement and expulsion of waste.
HealthPrash’s home remedy for quick weight loss using lemon
Blend three teaspoons of lemon juice, one teaspoon of sweet natural honey, and one-half teaspoon of ground black pepper in one glass of water. (In case you are utilizing coarse ground black pepper, then add a quarter teaspoon of it.)
- Consume this drink early morning, on empty stomach.
- Do this every day for no less than three months.
Alternatively, you can have warm water blended with a teaspoon of lemon juice and honey and savor it following the same aforementioned instructions.
2. Apple Cider Vinegar
Unfiltered and raw apple cider vinegar is another well-known home solution for reducing weight or treating obesity. Despite the fact that the genuine weight loss advantages of it are still obscure, preparatory exploration has demonstrated that it can ensure against overweight and obesity. It helps breakdown fat deposits, and henceforth, keeps the balance of muscle to fat ratio within a healthy scale.
HealthPrash’s home remedy for obesity using Apple Cider Vinegar
Blend two teaspoons of unfiltered, raw apple cider vinegar in a glass of water. Consume this drink every day in the morning and ideally before supper or dinners. Alternatively, you can consume a glass of water blended with a teaspoon each of lemon juice and apple cider vinegar.
You can consume up to two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar in a day. Try not to surpass this quantity, as it might diminish your blood potassium levels after some time and lower your bone mineral density.
3. Aloe Vera
Aloe Vera is helpful in treating obesity and overweight since it animates the digestion system, expands energy utilization, and activates unused fat in the body. It contains characteristic collagen proteins that make the body work harder with a specific end goal to ingest proteins. Moreover, it expels toxins from the digestive framework and colon.
HealthPrash’s weight-loss home remedy using Aloe Vera
Pick out two fresh Aloe Vera leaves, peel them, and scoop out the gluey substance. Drop it into a blender with lemon juice, orange juice or grapefruit juice, or just plain water, as desired. Mix it for a few minutes until it forms a smooth blend. Consume this drink every day for no less than a month.
4. Green Tea
Green tea is another well-known characteristic solution to expedite weight loss. Research uncovered that EGCG or epigallocatechin-3-gallate, a compound found in green tea, inhibits weight gain by restricting fat ingestion and expanding the body’s capacity to utilize fat. Moreover, green tea is stuffed with supplements such as carotenoids, chromium, vitamin C, selenium, zinc, and other minerals.
HealthPrash’s home remedy for weight loss using Green Tea
- Consume about three to four cups of green tea each day to battle obesity. You can likewise use ginger tea or cayenne pepper with it.
5. Cayenne Pepper
Cayenne pepper controls obesity and overweight and helps in weight loss. It contains capsaicin that empowers your body to dissolve fat deposits and expand energy consumption. Also, it invigorates assimilation and stifles weight-gaining craving created by mal-absorption of supplements in the body.
HealthPrash’s home remedy for weight loss using Cayenne Pepper
- Make cayenne pepper tea by mixing warm water with cayenne pepper – begin with one-tenth of a teaspoon or only a pinch of cayenne pepper and expand the quantity bit by bit to a teaspoon maximum. Use the juice from a large lemon with it. Drink this mixture consistently for a month.
- Blend two tablespoons each of lemon juice and maple syrup in a glass of water (use a glass that can hold 10 ounces of water as a normal-size glass can hold only 8 ounces). Blend the juices with a pinch of cayenne pepper and consume it every day for a month.
You can use cayenne pepper and different flavors, for example, ground black pepper, ginger, and mustard seeds, liberally in your supper plans.
6. Curry Leaves
Eating 10 freshly plucked curry leaves every day in the morning fills in as an extraordinary Ayurvedic solution for manage obesity and overweight and diabetes created by obesity and overweight. Proceed with this treatment for no less than three to four months, consistently for best results.
Why use Curry Leaves for quick weight loss?
Research demonstrates that curry leaves contain mahanimbine, an alkaloid that has anti-obesity, anti-overweight and lipid-reduction impacts. Therefore, it brings down body weight and diminishes cholesterol and triglyceride levels.
Cabbage is an incredible home solution for losing weight quicker. It has Tartaric acid that counteracts change of starches and sugar into fat. Substituting a portion of your diet with a serving of cabbage with salads is the most ideal approach to get slimmer.
Tomato is an extremely valuable home solution for obesity. Maybe a couple of ripe tomatoes during breakfast, for around two months, is a decent and safe approach to weight reduction.
9. Finger Millet
Finger millet is a perfect home solution for quick weight loss. Finger millet is moderate to process, so the sugars take more time to get consumed. Diet plans made of this, controls the yearning to eat, and subsequently, it results in diminishing the calorie consumption. Finger millet is rich in vitamin b1, vitamin b2, calcium, iron, phosphorous, and so forth.
Papaya is a decent home solution for quick weight loss. Eating papaya or having it as a soup in place of supper for a few months will inhibit weight gain.
11. Indian Plum leaves or Jujube
Indian plum or jujube leaves are exceptionally viable home cure for quick weight loss. Throw in a modest bunch of these leaves in water. Let their juices infuse with water and drink it in the morning on empty stomach for no less than a month for best results.
12 HealthPrash’s Weight Loss Remedy using Water
Water is basic, and yet an extremely viable treatment of obesity and overweight. You ought to consume tepid or lukewarm water instantly after lunch and supper. By following this technique, you can combat obesity and your body will get balanced and fit.
Benefits of Drinking Lukewarm Water for Weight Loss
- It is helpful to treat the postnatal midsection, which expands post pregnancy.
- It helps in treating under-eye dark circles.
- It is exceptionally great in stomach and gastric infections.
Please Note – Use this technique just for two months, consistently. It shouldn’t be followed more than two consecutive months.
Regular Tips for Weight Loss – Our Special Advice Pick of the Day!
- Abstain from over-eating.
- Introduce physical activity.
- Exercise daily for 30 minutes.
- Go for a morning walk each day for 30 minutes.
- Perform yoga and meditation to stay fit and calm.
- Maintain a strategic distance from a sedentary way of life.
- Eats green leafy vegetables, serving of mixed greens and fat-free foods.
- Avoid processed and junk foods.
Here are quick tips to help in quick weight loss:
Stay away from;
- Foods containing bad fats and sugar.
- Salty, oily, zesty and quick foods.
- Excess eating.
- Anxiety, stress and depression.
- Fried, junk and processed foods.
Valuable Diet to Follow:
- Must include green vegetable, pulses, sprouts, grains, and organic products in your daily diet regime.
Toward the end of article trusting that, you have read our valuable home remedies and tips for quick weight loss, you can share your experiences, suggestions and weight loss tips for more guidance.