Are you troubled with migraine or your loved one having issues bothering on migraine? Presented below are 10 of the best home remedies.
Way back in 2013, the results of a research study published in Phytotherapy Research indicate that ginger is an effective means of treating common migraines. It has been discovered that it has the required ingredients to reverse all negative issues associated with common migraine.
- The requirement is very simple, drink ginger tea few times in a day until you get desired relief. Drink it immediately symptoms of the migraine manifests and you will get the full benefits of its curative potentials. Alternatively, you can chew a raw piece of ginger root.
You might also like to read :-
It has anti-inflammatory, antispasmodic, and soothing properties. The perfect combination of the above properties leaves us with no option than to include this remedy in our list of natural home remedies. This is one remedy that you will not disappoint you. German Chamomile is the best in dealing with migraine- make sure you buy this particular brand it will ensure that things move on perfectly well.
- You will need to steep 2-3 teaspoon of dried chamomile flowers in a cup of hot water for a few minutes. Add some lemon juice and honey. Strain and drink 3-4 times in a day.
3. Cayenne Pepper
This particular remedy can be trusted because it will stimulate circulation and the flow of blood in the body. It is a natural pain killer because it contains capsaicin which ensures this. It is a great home remedy for the treatment of migraine.
- In a cup of warm water, mix ½-1 teaspoon of cayenne pepper. Obtain a perfect mix; you can add lemon juice and honey to it to get further benefits and to improve the taste in the mouth. You can trust this mixture for perfect relief if you go to last step to drink it.
Consider the following properties all rolled up together: anti-inflammatory; antispasmodic and calming effect. They are valuable benefits that can be derived from peppermint; that was the reason why we placed our trust in it as one of the sure bets through which you can get desired relief from migraine.
- Get the combination of essential oils and peppermint mixed expertly together. Use it to massage each of your temples. Observe it for about 20-30 minutes; you will experience relief. Repeat it a few times in a day; you will sure get total relief.
5. Ice Packs
Our no 5 home remedy is without doubt the most common home remedy that you can ever rely on to get relief from migraine. It will easily relief tension that leads to migraine and its capacity to nimble the associated pains is never in doubt.
- The process here is rather easy; get a clean cloth and wrap in it a few ice packs. Now place this alternating it on your temples; back of your neck and on your forehead. Do this for about 10-15 minutes at a stretch. Repeat as needed and you will sure get over the migraine.
6. Apple Cider Vinegar
This natural remedy is one that can be described as a nutritional power house; it has what it takes to relief you of all issues bothering on the pains that come with migraine. You will get several other health benefits from the use of this excellent home remedy.
- One thing must be clear; you will need organic A C V to get the best benefits. Mix 1 tablespoon of it in a glass of water. Add 1 tablespoon of honey for taste and other benefits. Drink it daily.
This is one remedy that is both preventive and curative.
This is one herb that was discovered some centuries ago; it has been relevant ever since in the treatment of migraine. It contains a compound that has proved very useful in the treatment of many ailments including the one in question.
- You will need an herbal mixture of 1 teaspoon each of dried peppermint and feverfew leaves in a cup of hot water. Allow it to steep for 30 minutes. You can now drink this herbal remedy and watch as the pains associated with the migraine disappears.
HealthPrash can also stand by it that this remedy has what it takes to address worries relating to migraine attack. It will restrict the blood vessels as well as block the receptors that could be causing the migraine. “It should be noted that coffee contains caffeine; too much of it may trigger migraine in some people.”
- To increase the effectiveness; add a few drops of freshly squeezed lemon juice to your cup of coffee to counteract the effects of some acidic contents in coffee. Drink your cup of coffee and positive results will follow.
The age long medical statement that an apple a day keeps the doctor away is true and it has stood the test of time. On this list of top 10 home remedies for the effective treatment of migraine; we cannot ignore the benefits that you will sure derive from apples purely on its merit-no hype intended here. “Research goes to show that that smell of a green apple is remedy for the severest of migraine- can you ignore that?”
- Eat an apple as soon as you experience the warning signs of migraine and you would have succeeded in putting it on hold.
Our last on the log of 10 is also a reliable solution to issues of migraine. A study published in 2006 by the Annals of Behavioral Medicine backs up our claims. It is a way of blocking pain signals sent to the brain. Further, this remedy has the ability to reduce the frequency of the migraine.
- Simply relax and massage your head with your first two fingers in a circular motion. In doing this, bear in mind that pressure points are located at the base of the skull and middle of the forehead; if you press this locations correctly, you will relief yourself of the pains.
The above is our exclusive on the treatment of migraine. They represent the very best solutions for now.
Featured Image Source :- Freepik