Vomiting is a problem commonly faced by adults and even children. It can assume a dangerous dimension if not checked. The home remedies that you are about to read are the very best means to stop vomiting. Enjoy.
List of amazing home remedies to stop vomiting
This is number one on our list; it has the properties to stop vomiting. It is one of the trusted home remedies that will help stop vomiting.
- Get the seed and chew it to get instant relief. Alternatively, sleep a tablespoon of aniseed in a cup of boiling water. Leave it to cool and then strain. You can now drink to get relief from vomiting.
You may also like to read :-
2. Cumin Seed
If you want instant relief from vomiting, then you will sure get it using this method. It acts fast because of the properties it contains to give you instant relief.
- Grind some cumin seeds. You will need a quantity of one and a half tablespoon of the powder. Pour this quantity into a cup of water and stir it well before you gulp it down. It will produce instant relief.
This method may sound strange, but HealthPrash can confirm that it is capable of giving instant relief from vomiting. Though if you cannot stand the taste, we advice that you skip this process.
- We advice that you have a dry piece of toast soaked in some warm milk before you drink. It will stop the vomiting.
They are renowned for their properties in stopping vomiting. You can spice it with honey as well if you cannot stand the taste of cloves in the mouth.
- When issues bothering on vomiting arise, get some cloves and munch it with honey. You can swallow it even while munching without any consequences.
Ginger has been around for a very long time. It works as a natural anti-emetic; this qualifies it as one of the sure home remedies to prevent vomiting. You will get quick relief.
- You can eat some fresh ginger slices either with honey or not. You can also take ginger tea spiced with honey.
6. Rice Water
When you are sure that the vomiting is caused by gastritis, your best bet is rice water. At HealthPrash; we advise you to use white rice while preparing rice water.
- Boil the rice in one and a half cup of water. Strain the rice and then drink the rice water. You will see the effects.
It has the proven ability to calm your stomach. If there are issues relating to digestive problems which led to vomiting, then you can be rest assured that Cinnamon will stop it.
- Add one tablespoon of Cinnamon powder into a cup of boiling water and leave it to steep for a few minutes before straining the water. You can now sip it slowly to get excellent result.
There are various causes of vomiting; in the case where it was caused by stomach upset, then the best bet is mint.
- Add one tablespoon of dried mint leaves to a cup of hot water. Allow it to steep for about 15 minutes. Strain the tea and then drink.
It is forever reliable. It has the ingredients that are useful in detoxification of the stomach. HealthPrash find it useful to stop vomiting.
- Get one tablespoon each of Vinegar and honey and mix both in a cup of water. Drink to stop issues relating to your vomiting.
We can confirm to you that funnel seed aid digestion and is excellent at easing nausea. It also has sure properties that help in stopping vomiting.
- When you simply chew a tablespoon of funnel seed, it will help in stopping vomiting. Alternatively, you can add a tablespoon of crushed fennel seed to a cup of boiling water and allow it to steep for about 15 minutes. Strain it and drink to get effective relief.
This method may sound strange; funny or childish to you as the case may be. HealthPrash can however confirm to you that it is an effective means of stopping vomiting. They possess a mild flavor and are easy to digest.
- The process here is easy and one that you will love. Simply eat some crackers and your worries over vomiting will disappear.
12. Onion Juice
Onion juice made the number according to our ratings because it contains some useful antibiotic properties.
- You will need one tablespoon of onion juice and one tablespoon of ginger mixed together. Our advice here is that you consume this mixture at regular intervals to stop vomiting. Alternatively, mix two tablespoon of honey in half cup of onion juice. A dose of one tablespoon of this mixture taken repeatedly will stop vomiting.
13. Salt and Sugar Solution
Repeated vomiting is very dangerous. In such cases, there should be a desperate attempt to stop the vomiting. For us at HealthPrash, the best option in this type of scenario is salt and sugar.
- Get a pinch of salt and one tablespoon of sugar; add them into a cup of water, Stir the solution and drink. The vomiting will stop.
14. Cold Compresses
This is also a very good means of stopping issues associated with vomiting. It is a simple application of cold compress to the sensitive area of your body.
The back of the neck is where you can get sure relief from vomiting; the cold compress should be targeted at that region. If you want instant results, drink some lemon juice before you apply this method.
The last pick of the 15 top remedies is water. Vomiting leads to loss of water and dehydration in the body. There is therefore wisdom in drinking some amount of water when vomiting sets in.
You need water to maintain your fluid balance. When you take plenty of water, you are devising a means whereby the toxins in the body are flushed out.
You will sure get over the issue of vomiting if you take to any of the tips that we have presented. You can go for any of them that you are comfortable with.